• Receptionists •
Love hair & makeup?
Interested in the salon industry?
Enjoy being active and having fun while working?
. . . then we’d love to talk to you about joining our salon/spa team!
Signatures Salon & Day Spa has been voted #1 Salon/Spa in East Polk County 2013, 2014 & 2015 because of our awesome employees and we’re looking for someone with a great personality and big smile to greet our guests as they arrive. Is that you?
Our receptionists have a long list of responsibilities including customer service at the front-desk, working with our tanning customers (we have 8 sunbeds and a Pura sunless booth), handling phone calls, booking appointments, cleaning tanning beds, checking in product orders, merchandising, laundry, cleaning and much more. They work hard, that is for sure; but they also have a lot of fun!
Sound like something you’d love to do? Give us a call, send us an email, or stop in and fill out an application. It’s easy and we’d love to talk to you!
Job Requirements –
• no drama • we have 18 employees on our team right now and drama sucks
• responsible • we’re not here to fill your shifts or babysit you
• hard-working • cleaning 100+ tanning beds in the spring months can happen (although there will be more than one receptionist on duty during these shifts)
• independent • capability to see what needs to be done and doing it is required
• tanning • must be interested in tanning and learn to be a tanning consultant
• personality • a friendly, warm personality is essential
What we offer –
• fun • the job is at times really demanding but always fun
• training • on the job training to learn the skills needed to succeed
• wages • above average wages for comparable positions
• free tanning • free tanning in our NEW sunbeds
• discounts • product and services discounts (and sometimes free salon/spa services) that accumulate to $500 to $1000 per year
• flexibility • adjustable scheduling in most cases around your availability
• 20-30 hours depending upon availability (with the opportunity to become full-time within a few months)
• some evenings and Saturdays required (must be available by 5:15-5:30pm at the latest during weeknights)
• some day shifts available
• Business Hours: Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-7, Sat 9-5, Sun closed
To Apply –
• In Person at 100-8th St. SE, Altoona
• email firstname.lastname@example.org
• questions? email or call 515-967-7600 (ask for Kirk)
→ when you apply, be specific about what hours you’re available ←